Monday, April 16, 2007

YOU KNOW IT'S TOO MUCH WHEN.....

You know your kids are watching too much TV when:

1. Your 3 year old is having a conversation with you when he starts quoting some line from a movie but he can’t say the word just right.

2. Your 6 year old is lip-syncing the whole DVD – in perfect timing.

3. Your 3 year old can recite by heart every single ad on TV without looking.

4. Your 3 year old starts repeatedly jumping off the bed yelling “I’m flying”

5. Your 3 year old sees a girl in a bikini and states "that ‘dusting"(disgusting).!!!

6. Your 6 year old starts lying in front of the fan acting like Ariel.

7. You start wondering if the remote control in fact does have legs.

8. The only DVDs you ever see in the player are from Walt Disney Pictures.

9. You have the theme song of ‘Lady and the Tramp’ or ‘Toy Story’ stuck in your head all night and you can't sleep.

10. You start lip-syncing Walt Disney Picture DVDs – in perfect timing.

11. You start answering the voice wafting from the other room and then realize there is no one there.

12. You start wondering if you are truly sane.


Copyright 2007. Rebecca Laklem.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its funny!

My 2 have moved away from Disney and onto the computer now...as we only have the one, it takes all my ingenuity to get them off once they are established, or keep them from establishing their base...so that I can do my work.

Actually my daughter loves musicals like Cats and Annie (this last is a particular dislike of mine and she loves nothing better than getting those tunes in my head!)

Laura

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger pehpot said...

Oh this is a very funny post and I can say most of them are true.. specially the number 10.. I remember when my first born was so into Lion King that there came a time when I can do all the scenes.. as in all of it. and then I wonder, am I truly sane?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home